BSBAUD402 – Participate in a quality audit
This Unit of Competency is designed to specifically for the needs and expertise to become an Internal Auditor and is the entryway to becoming a Lead auditor or Audit Team Supervisor.
Students will gain the in-depth knowledge needed under expert auditors and best practices. The PNP Institute will enhance your understanding in auditing skills and knowledge recognised through the nationally recognised BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit Unit of Competency.
At the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of:
- Audit terminology, the structure and framework different types of audit types including external or internal systems audits or process or product/service audits.
- How to prepare for an audit including reviewing designated documentation, developing checklists preparing audit schedules, and other audit-related documentation.
- How to perform a management system audit as a member of a quality audit team, including interviewing techniques, how to review and gather information.
- How to report audit findings of internal audits including evaluating information report findings and exit meetings.
The course is recommended for anyone involved or would like to conduct or manage internal audits or is maintaining or supervising process management systems.
PNP Institute is currently offering following the courses structure:
- Two (2) half-days face to face workplace based in small groups of up to 8 people.
Additional self-paced study including completion of assessment tasks at home / workplace over the course duration is essential to complete the course.
This course can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site.
Course Duration: Learners have up to three (3) months to complete this Unit of Competency. Contact PNP for more information.
On successful completion, participants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment BSBAUD402 Participate in a Quality Audit.
RTO: PNP Institute – RTO ID: 45541
Location: workplace based
Cost: Contact PNP for more information.
Basic working experience in a compliance system such as quality management system or similar is required to enter this course. A pre-course interview may be held prior to enrolment with the employer and/or the participant. Additionally participants will be required to complete an LLN test prior to enrolment. Participants should have a reasonable level of computer skills.
Contact us for full course details, study hours, entry requirements and scheduled sessions and RPL options.
Exemplar Global Option:
PNP is a Registered Training Provider with Exemplar Global. On successful completion of this UOC a n Exemplar Global certificate will be issued.