BSBSS00090 – Auditing Skill Set
This Skill-Set designed specifically for the needs and expertise to become an independent Auditor or Lead Auditor.
This Skill Set teaches the skills and knowledge required to initiate and organise an audit, lead the audit team, report on the outcomes of the audit and take appropriate follow-up action including:
- Audit terminology and audit techniques.
- The structure and framework of an audit and apply the steps in an audit process such as scheduling, preparing, interviewing, and reporting, including the standard ISO 19011.
- Performing a comprehensive management system audit.
- The role, responsibilities, and authorities of a lead auditor, including how to manage the team during the audit and have member’s findings and conclusions presented and agreed to.
- How to lead and understand strategies, risks, systems, and continuous improvement processes.
- Understand how to analyse and evaluate the risks of a business during the audit process in consideration of stakeholders, objectives, and other obligations.
- How to monitor and evaluate corrective action strategies, including operational progress, and the effectiveness of those implemented.
Recommended for anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising a Process Management System including individuals having sole responsibility for the auditor as a lead auditor of a quality audit team.
Units of competencies covered in this Skill Set
• BSBAUD402 – Participate in a quality audit
• BSBAUD501 – Initiate an Audit
• BSBAUD503 – Lead a Quality Audit
• BSBAUD504 – Report a Quality Audit
PNP Institute currently taking enrolments for the following courses:
- Four (4) full day sessions over 6 weeks (typically Saturdays from 9.00am to 4.30pm) face-to-face classroom based training.
Additional self-paced study including completion of assessment tasks at home / workplace over the course duration is essential to complete the course.
Course Duration: Learners have up to 6 months to complete this Skill Set. Contact PNP for more information.
A Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised Skill Set BSBSS00090 – Auditing Skill Set will be issued upon successful completion of the course
RTO: PNP Institute – RTO ID: 45541
Location: PNP Institute Hub – Gregory Hills, NSW
Cost: $995 (GST exempt)
Sound working experience or knowledge around a quality/ compliance and/ or business processes such as quality management system or other compliance system is required to enter this course. A pre-course interview will be held prior to enrolment. Additionally participants will be required to complete an LLN test prior to enrolment. Participants should have a reasonable level of computer skills.
Contact us for full course details, study hours, entry requirements and session times and RPL or Credit Transfer options.
RPL and Credit Transfer available.
Exemplar Global Option:
PNP is a Registered Training Provider with Exemplar Global. On successful completion of the course, an Exemplar Global Course Certificate will be issued and the participant can benefit of a one year membership as provisional auditor with Exemplar Global at an additional cost.