In this specialisation, you will learn essential leadership skills, including how to inspire and motivate individuals, manage talent, influence without authority, and lead teams.
In this specialisation, you will not only learn from PNP experts, however you will also learn directly from exceptional leaders, coaches and business owners.
We will share with you our research on how to lead people and teams effectively, and work with you to apply these insights to your own teams and leadership. In every unit and course subject, you will have an opportunity to apply new leadership skills by working through a series of practical leadership assignments.
In addition, the capstone will enable you to work on live leadership challenges faced by senior leaders and receive their feedback on your ideas and solutions.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
LEADERSHIP and MANAGEMENT reflects the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices.
Their role may be in any industry or organizational setting and undertaking units to further develop skills and expertise is critical for people and business development.
• BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
• BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
• BSBRSK501 Manage risk
• BSBMGT502 Manage people performance *
• BSBPMG513 Manage project quality *
• BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
• CPCCBC4002A Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace
• CPCCBC4009A Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
• CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction
• BSBWHS606A Conduct WHS Audits