The Diploma of Quality Auditing is a nationally recognised qualification essential for lead auditors.
Sharpen your auditing skills and further your career with our unrivalled range of auditing skills training courses. If you work with management systems we can take you to the peak of your profession – we’ve got all aspects of auditing covered from advanced skills to managing a programme, writing a report or approaching top management. Specialist training courses are designed to give you specific tools relevant to your role.
Our after service auditing training you can take pride in careful planning and be confident using checklists to ensure your audit is robust and effective. Whether it’s quality, environmental, energy, information security or health and safety – you can learn to audit management systems internally or as a consultant. These can be adapted to your needs and delivered in house, online or through a public programme.
Moreover, we are the only company that could take you out for third parties accreditation certification audits as trainees. Additionally, we can help you gain your IRCA registration mapping your unit and course that supports registration.
BSB51615 – DIPLOMA OF QUALITY AUDITING
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing, comprising the 11 units below in Group A and B. These are part of the overall Diploma and the implicit scope of the qualification packaging, so we do not need to apply for them individually. Once the Diploma is approved, so is the implicit scope. The units with stars you had already pre-selected in your list.
• BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit *
• BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit *
• BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit *
• BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit *
• BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system *
• BSBRSK501 Manage risk
• BSBMGT502 Manage people performance *
• BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement *
• BSBPMG513 Manage project quality *
• BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability *
• BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
You can import one Certificate IV level unit or one Advanced Diploma level unit out of your remaining units, as part of the Diplomas implicit scope
• CPCCBC4007A Plan Building and Construction works
• CPCCBC4002A Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace
• CPCCBC4009A Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
• CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction
• BSBWHS606A Conduct WHS Audits; or
• BSBCOM406 Identify & Interpret compliance requirements